Voting

Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a Busy Week!

Hello Everyone!

This week was crazy! I had traditions and lots and lots of traing. I've been to EPCOT and Magic Kingdom to play in the park with my roomates. I've met lots of awesome people and am having a great time. My costume is alright and I will put a picture below. My roomies and I often have dance parties in the living room and photo shoots as well I will put some of those pictures below as well. I'm starting to miss home a bit especially after I saw illuminations with out my family. I had no body to sing the walk out song with, my roomies didnt know all the words... but anyways Im having a blast and can't wait till I get more days to play in the parks! Oh and a special shout out to my niece Gracie, great job at your competition. Im sad I couldn't be there, but I will see you dance when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. OK, Im the only one the comments so I better let you know that I think you look adorable in your costume.

    ReplyDelete