Voting

Thursday, January 20, 2011

One More Day!

So I only have one more day left in Wisconsin. That's right tomorrow at 2pm I will be in the car with Mom and Dad headed to Orlando, Florida! Tonight I'm having dinner with all my lovely friends and then we are going out to a bar. It should be a wonderful night and one last chance to say good bye to everyone.
Christopher has been really awesome to me lately. He's been taking me out all week trying to make the best of our last week together. We went to a movie, dinner and another movie, tonight dinner and bar, and tomorrow who knows. Last Friday he took off work to spend some quality time with me before I go to Disney and we went to the museum and bowling. Here are the pictures below...



1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that blogging is running int he family! Can't wait to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete