Voting

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Two

Okay I wont be writting everyday, but lately I have time so I will when I have time. Today we went to a housing meeting where they talked about rules and regulations, how the buildings are run, busses, work, ect. for about 2ish hours. It was long and mostly boring and obvious. Some of it was helpful, but most wasn't. The top ten things people get terminated for amused me I think it was drugs and alcohol, threats, vandalism, threats, some other stuff too. Then I chilled out in the afternoon and at like 2 ish we went to walmart. I went to get an extension cord and power strip and mangaged to forget to get both of those items. I did get some shoes and some stamps so postcards will be coming soon. Then after walmart I made some dinner and Im hoping that tonight I can skype with Christopher for the first time, so lets hope it works okay. Tomorrow is traditions(a lot like an orientation) and I have to catch a bus at 6:45am to get there on time with my roomate Bianca. Hope tomorrow is fun and I hope to go to EPCOT as soon as I'm done with traditions. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should write every day. LOL Cant wait to see pictures of you in your cast member uniform.

    ReplyDelete