Voting

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Work, Work, Work, Play!

Wow, life is really busy here. I usually work about 5 days in a row and then I have two days off. Usually Monday and Tuesday, which is also when I have classes, starting next week. I am getting the hang of things at work and really enjoy making the magic. I work at the emporium on main street at magic kingdom. Sure parades pass by, but I usually don't get to see any of it. I love giving kids stickers, its amazing how much of a smile you get just for a dinky stickey with a mickey on it. The best parents i met so far gave their two little girls a charm for their charm bracelet every day that they made good choices and behaved. I thought that was such a cute idea. I went to hollywood studios yesterday with my friends Alex, Cheryl, roomie Laura, and roomie Maryia. It was so much fun, we rode rockin roller coaster, tower of terror, back lot tour, met lotso, and lots of other fun stuff. Today I work and monday and tuesday im off again! Yeah, so Cheryl and I are going to animal kingdom on Monday! I miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you 2 Auntie K! We really love when you update your blog. The kids ask just about every day "What is Auntie Kayla doing today, Mommy?" So its nice to give them an idea of whats going on in your Magical life. If you have pictures we would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete