Voting

Monday, January 24, 2011

First Day of Walt Disney World College Program!!

Hey everyone! I miss you all so much already! So I got to Florida late Saturday night. We ate at downtown disney at my favorite sandwhich place earl of sandwhich and then crashed at the hotel. Then on Sunday we went shopping at downtown disney and around town. Today we drove over and checked in for WDWCP at Vista Way. Then I went through long long long lines and did paper work, got ID's, and tons of paperwork!!! I met my roomates in line while talking. The whole check in stuff took from like 9am till 1pm. Then mom and dad had meanwhile been moving my stuff into patterson! Then my roomie Sue and I went to lunch at waffle house with Mom and Dad. Then Sue and the rest of our roomies got settled and got to know eachother. Later on I went and got tons of stuff at walmart including groceries! Thank god for mom and dad helping me get settled. It took all day to get everything set. For dinner my new roomies and my parents and I had pizza and dad set up my computer! So my roomies are: Bianca (Detroit, Michigan) rooming with Jasmine (Texas), Mariya (Minnesota)rooming with Laura (Michigan), and Me rooming with Sue (Jersey!). So thats all my roomies and below ill put some pictures of the place/roomies!

No comments:

Post a Comment