Voting

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Starting to get Excited

So I'm starting to get excited and stay excited so Im going to write out a list of stuff I want to do while at Disney!

-Go to all four parks
-Go to the water parks
-Be in the sun as much as possible (maybe ill get a little tan)
-Send postcards to friends/boyfriend
-Show Megan and Chris my favorite place in the world!
-write on my blog
-Enjoy my Disney classes
-Make many friends!
-Love my job :)
- Sea world
-Universal Studios
-Go to a beach
-Work out(I hope i have time for this)
- Eat out at new places in Disney
- Have LOTS OF FUN!!!

So yeah, hope its a great time I know that I will miss everyone, but hopefully I will be so busy that I won't have to much time to miss them. By the way, 6 days till I leave for WDWCP (for those who don't know this stands for Walt Disney World College Program)

No comments:

Post a Comment