Voting

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Animal Kingdom

Hey guys,

Today I went to Animal Kingdom. I was suppose to go with my friend Alex but he backed out last minute. So instead I planned to go on my own, but I met a guy named Chris on the bus. He was on his own too cuz he was going to visit his girlfriend. So we went on the safari ride, mount everest, dinosaur, walked some trails, and had some great junk food. I'll put some pictures below, but I wanted to let you know that Im starting to hate my job. I am so sick of doing retail I've done it for years hate it and will always hate it. If its slower its fun to talk to guests and help people get things from the back, however I hate register and hate when its super busy, because it gives you no time to breathe. Sadly, I have yet to encounter a nice boss, but I have meet some awesome fellow cast members. Well here are the pictures from animal kingdom, the giraffe ones are for gracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment