Voting

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Hey guys,

My job is starting to get slightly better. Im getting to know my coworkers and starting to like it there more. I've met some great people working till 2 am in the morning, but after work we sometimes do fun stuff like go to IHOP and eat pancakes! I only have off two days a week and I make the most of them. This monday Grandma and Granpa are coming from Tampa to spend the day with me. I think we will go to Downtown disney and go up on the big ballon. Also do some shopping at the boardwalk and have a nice lunch together. Then next week mom and dad come to visit, which I am soooo excited about. It will be nice to see them and nice to have some time off of work. Then a couple weeks after mom and dad visit, Chris, Megan, and chris' friends Robin and Tim are coming to visit. That will be a blast.

Anyways last week I didn't write so i thought i would update you. I went to clearwater beach with Sara, Ed, and Andrew and we had a great time, but I got sunburned really badly. Its now blisterd and starting to pop and then peel, really gross! Then on Tuesday after class Cheryl and her friend Markus and I went to animal kingdom. We saw the nemo show and lion king show and went on expedition everest and dinosaur. I loved going on Dinosaur cuz Cheryl was hiding and Markus was yelling and screaming with jazz hands lol. Our picture was quite halarious.

Work this week has been okay, I work till midnight, 1am, or 2am every single night. Its great once the guest leave. My biggest pet peave is guests who speak english fluently yelling one word questions at me like magnets? magnets? Come on people please form complete scentences. Anyway better get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment