Voting

Monday, April 4, 2011

Water Park, Class, No Hoop De Doo Revue, and EPCOT

So today I had off and at 11am I went to Blizzard Beach with my friend Kayla from work. yes we have the same name and love to call each other by out names cuz it is fun. I have never been to a disney water park, so I was thinking like everything else disney it would be amazing, like nothing i'd ever seen before. So its not that great I mean its nice a lot like Six Flag's water park back home, but not that over the top exciting like I expect disney to be. Still it was fun, we went on a few rides, ate some food, and headed home. Below is the picture of Kayla and I on the way home:)

After the water park I went to my weekly disney heritage class where today I learned all about EPCOT. It was great and our guest presenter was really funny. Next I was suppose to go to Hoop De Doo Revue but everyone bailed on me. So instead I went to EPCOT with Cheryl, Ryan, and Justina. Below are some of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment