Voting

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wow its been a long time

Hi guys it has been some time since i have had time to update my blog. It's easter so Happy Easter to you all. Why am I writing on easter you ask? Because I called in sick, because im sick and I can't possibly imagine working till 5 am when i am sick. Yes I work till 5am! This past week has been crazy I worked till 4am three nights in a row, then 3:15, then 3:45am. Last night I went home early because I wasn't feeling well. Today I just slept and lounged around, dyed easter eggs with my roomie, and watched burlesque.

Since my program is done in 26 days!!! I am trying to have as much fun as possible. I've been to the parks a lot, resort hoping, and out to dinner. I have also planned to go to the mall tomorrow to get a formal dress for our formal on may 2 (also Gracies 9th birthday) and then on tuesday I am going to universal. I am really excited to see harry potter world. I guess I'll post some pictures of my recent adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment