Voting

Monday, December 27, 2010

Packing

I never remember how much stuff I own until I have to pack stuff up. In four days I move out of my apartment and into my parents basement/living room for three weeks till I go to Disney. I am going to miss my huge room, my big bed, my lovely friends, and my amazing roomates. Im going to miss my boyfriend, family, and friends as well. I have been packing soooo much stuff. Books, bedding, clothes, clothes, clothes, junk, junk, and more junk. Well at least this gives me a chance to get organized. Today my Mom and my niece Gracie and I went shopping for proffesional clothes for Disney classes. For the classes they require you to wear proffesional clothes, which I think will be fun. I love to dress up, but never have occasions to do it, now I will. I got two pairs of pants (gray and brown), three shirts, a sweater, and a pair of dress shoes. I also got new tennis shoes (for all the walking through the Parks!) and a one piece swimsuit (for the water parks!). Im really excited to go and so glad that everything is nearly packed! 4 Days till New Years, 28 days till Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment