Voting

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Formal, Last Classes, Water Park, Poly!

Hey guys,

My two off days this week were fabulous, too bad I have to go back to work tonight. Well anyways on Monday I slept till 3pm because I worked till 5 am the night before. Then I did some cleaning and then I went to class at 4. My last class of Disney Heritage was fun. Last week we won the scavenger hunt so my team got a prize of College Program 30th anniversary pins. Then I went home and got ready for spring formal at coronodo springs resort. I went to the dance with my boardwalk friends: Cheryl, Ryan, Coree, and Karrin. We all looked amazing, had a lot of fun and ate a lot of food.


The next day I had my last Marketing You class with Cheryl and then Cheryl, Jenice, Karrin, and I went to Typhoon Lagoon Water park. The coolest thing we did was swim with sharks. They provide you with snorkle masks and you can swim accross an area filled with sharks and fish and stingrays. It was very nerve racking, but we all had fun conquring a scary thing. After that Cheryl made dinner for me and then we met up with Markus, Peter, and Logan. Sadly Peter self terminated himself because he really hated his job and needed to go home. So we celebrated his last night by watching wishes from the polynesian beach. We took lots of goofy pictures and had dole whips becasue they are peter's favorite. Then we went back to the boys house and played apples to apples. The night ended with promises to visit Peter and then we parted ways. Overall these two days were fantabulous, its just sad to see Peter go. It reminds me that in 18 short days I will have to leave all these fabulous people behind as well. So bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment